Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sunrise sunset

Well hullo there! I finished the first season of Downton Abbey and I'm hoping I can catch up on the second season somewhere. 
 They kids said I was lookin' like Jersey Shore today with my legs. Major Pettigrew's Last Stand is my new favorite book. My Book Club met Thursday and had a wonderful Indian dinner in his honor.

 A princess's birthday party today. I held babies for 2 hours. It was wonderful until it was time to go and I realized I didn't eat.
 I've had this thrifted coat for awhile and forgot to wear it.  A friend said he liked 'my getup'. Ha! Love those guys.

Urban Outfitters Feb 2012 catalog is a good one. Their outfits are quirky but interesting.

Here's my version of a pinterest projects. Photos in a glass jar.

Oh just another day going to work for the common neighbors. Yeah.

 I can't help snapping photos of the sunrise and sunsets lately.
 The faint hint of a moon.



No comments: