Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

 Christmas!! The view from my window December 1st.
 For a little sick therapy I made this wreath. Not sure if it is complete or not? What da ya think?

I snagged this book last week from a colleague cleaning out her cookbook collection. Really? I ask you who could leave this behind.
 Her name is Mable.
 A few goodies picked up lately...
 A gift for the cookie hostess...
 Cool label from my vintage luggage...
 A major goal for next year... reading more of these because I'm running out of room!
 They're everywhere! They're everywhere!

Another cool vintage luggage label.
 Then the boys came home said they had a good fish in the rain but didn't tell me to look out when I went to wash my hands. Honestly could someone tell me about the dead fish in my sink.
 Oh no. Why would that be disturbing? Hey mom come look at what we found. While cleaning the fish apparently they discovered they interrupted his dinner.
 Amazement.
 Let the parade of Christmas sweaters begin!
 Yeah.

1 comment:

Ellinor Forje said...

The snowman is adorable. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

Cheers.