Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer projects


catching up online...
a few artsy project ideas via 100 layer cake and (opps!)
my laundry room needs some work so i'll be showing this the handy man via Dottie Angel
i think i have some empty frames downstairs to pull this off... and there is a blank space above my computer here...i think this was from knack i need to keep track better and with all my upcoming free time (!!!!!) I will
i need to learn to sew because how cute is this skirt by Meg Mcelwee.
i'm thinking of making some favors for the upcoming reunion... this is from oh hello friend...
these hanging cranes are adorable from oh sweetnuthin...
not sure where i came across this quote but i've internalized this the past few years... found it via dianty squid it's from parker fitzgerald 
and from one of my oldest blog favorites Rosy Little Things a felt memory book...

Retirement receptions- check
Graduation practice- check
Awards Day- check
Graduation- check

next up Teacher Gathering, Last Teacher Work Day, Library Inventory, Reunion

intermission- beach vacation baby!

after graduation yesterday my boss took a few of us out to dinner at Claddagh Irish Pub... yumsters. i had the best baked cod ever covered in cilantro and resting on sliced squash. i will be returning for it.. but will not partake of the bread pudding again. they really did not do justice to that.

and once again... THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN! 

and they came back with more maleness seeping out of their pores from all the male bonding this month...


2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun post! I loved the cool randomness of this...and that quote is wonderful!

Shonna said...

Hi Girl- I don't even know how I found your blog, but it is great. You'll have to give me some tips on inserting links, pics, etc. I stole your shabyblogs idea and used it on mine. :) Looks like you have a great summer planned!! And it looks like we'll both be doing construction in some manner... LOL! PS I love "the boys" comments. Boys after my own true heart... real outdoorsmen!