a much needed rest today sandwiched between 2 of my toughest days of the year... appropriating my own therapy with cleaning, gleaning, laundry, and creating.
i have yet to watch an episode of Parenthood without getting choked up...
i can smell the honeysuckle from my deck...
i was taking down the winter wreath (left up so long because of the bird's nest) and found one egg unhatched. a little blue robin's egg... awh that's not good.
I love the "wink murderer" game!
Smile and Wave is hosting a giveaway and asking enterers to leave a comment about their favorite camp song or game. someone posted...
"To play, make a scrap of paper for each person. On only one, write the word “murderer”. Fold up all the pieces of paper and put them in a hat, or the like. Each person selects a piece of paper and looks at it without showing the other players. Whoever gets the “murderer” note, must try to “kill” the other players without being caught. Murder is committed by winking at a player. That player must see the wink. When this happens, he/she is required to keel over and pretend to die. If the murderer is caught winking by anyone other than the current victim, he/she loses and the game is over. "
i forgot about that one and i love it! i'll have to introduce bubba.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun giveaway! I've never heard of that game. I think I must have lived a too sheltered life...sigh...
Post a Comment