Monday, August 8, 2016

Last week

The last week of summer....
This summer has been amazing. Truly. It has had very high highs and some very low lows.
I've stayed home often and just learned to be.
I reclined on the beach, seaside for a week and had the most amazing weather.
I've read many books.
I lounged by the pool almost once a week.
I floated on our boat and read while John fished.
I took the dogs swimming in the lake or the pool often.
The dogs and I have walked, meandered really, often.
I sipped coffee and tea and wine on my porch everyday I was home and listened to the crickets, birds, dog,s and not many people.
I took an online class while the pups napped on the porch.
We visited some farmers' markets and local craft markets.
We sat lake side and river side waiting for Harbor to fish numerous tournaments.
I've had friends over for crafting and I've gone to friends' homes for crafting.
We've harvested from our garden and from friends' gardens.
We've canned beans upon beans.
We put up freezer corn.
We've watched the olympics.

To sum it up I have relaxed and rejuvenated my soul.

Yesterday my parents came up and me put up freezer corn. When we took the corn outside to shuck someone was playing the harmonica and a breeze was flowing. 

No comments: