Monday was spent party hopping.
Tuesday was spent attending a training on mental health first aide and suicide. Yikes
Day 1- Wednesday the pups and I headed to the pool for some rest, relaxation and to finish the book club book.
Day 2- Thursday I headed back to Blan for book club and then my boss had a heart attack.
Day 3- Friday I headed to a drs apt that my dr did not keep so I meet a new dr and he's better than my dr so I'm switching. Then I met up with coworkers to lunch and go visit the boss who was pitiful and scared. We visited with him and his family then split. Off to craft with the lady friends. Actually I stopped by Starbucks to check out the new 'Pink Drink' from Instagram. Delicious and worth every calorie. After crafting mom and I stopped by Jungle Jim's to grab some goodies and then we picked up sushi and food at Mint Bistro. Mom had the Thai Basil with chicken and I had a Mint Bistro Roll and an Avocado/Cucumber Roll. Then home to continue trying to find summer.
Day 4- Finally Saturday I'm staying in and pulling my house and life back together. I hope to continue this Sunday, and Monday and Tuesday before the boys return and we hustle again.
Today is John's and my wedding anniversary.
Tuesday was spent attending a training on mental health first aide and suicide. Yikes
Day 1- Wednesday the pups and I headed to the pool for some rest, relaxation and to finish the book club book.
Day 2- Thursday I headed back to Blan for book club and then my boss had a heart attack.
Day 3- Friday I headed to a drs apt that my dr did not keep so I meet a new dr and he's better than my dr so I'm switching. Then I met up with coworkers to lunch and go visit the boss who was pitiful and scared. We visited with him and his family then split. Off to craft with the lady friends. Actually I stopped by Starbucks to check out the new 'Pink Drink' from Instagram. Delicious and worth every calorie. After crafting mom and I stopped by Jungle Jim's to grab some goodies and then we picked up sushi and food at Mint Bistro. Mom had the Thai Basil with chicken and I had a Mint Bistro Roll and an Avocado/Cucumber Roll. Then home to continue trying to find summer.
Day 4- Finally Saturday I'm staying in and pulling my house and life back together. I hope to continue this Sunday, and Monday and Tuesday before the boys return and we hustle again.
Today is John's and my wedding anniversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment