Yesterday after leaving school I met the Bunch family at the farm to buy plants. Mom and dad then came to the house to help me get it all planted and set up the porch. Beautiful. Today I got up, watered everything and packed up the dogs for the pool. There was a deer on the 28 bypass that scared me to death but I slowed and beeped and she turned around.
After a nice pool day catching up on the book club book, The Nightingale, and some Facebook, Instagram, and such, we headed to Hanover Winery for a small farmers' market and mom and I did a wine tasting. Beautiful little place. Then we headed over to Northside to pick up some stuff from Tina's salon and had dinner a few doors down at Melts. Yum. Artichoke flatbread and salad with Blue Sky Creamy Root Beer. Then a few doors down to Sidewinders for a cappuccino nightcap. Back to the Smiths for some porch time and crafting before bed.
After a nice pool day catching up on the book club book, The Nightingale, and some Facebook, Instagram, and such, we headed to Hanover Winery for a small farmers' market and mom and I did a wine tasting. Beautiful little place. Then we headed over to Northside to pick up some stuff from Tina's salon and had dinner a few doors down at Melts. Yum. Artichoke flatbread and salad with Blue Sky Creamy Root Beer. Then a few doors down to Sidewinders for a cappuccino nightcap. Back to the Smiths for some porch time and crafting before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment