Sunday, May 3, 2015

high school

Geesh. High School. Why do grown ups choose to act like children.

No one should get poopie because someone else was included out of kindness. It stinks that people act that way. Spread kindness people. Stop being childish and mean or it will and should come back to you. And if you do choose to do that, do not expect me to join in. I'm tired of it. It is not who I want to be so walk away from me and don't keep being irritated at me when I move on. Seriously irritated with this situation. You would be the first person to get your feelings hurt and yet you continue to TRY to hurt someone else's. Done. D.O.N.E. and as I recall this time last year I felt the same way so I guess it is time for a break. Again.

I'm resolving to spread kindness. Not judgement, not pettiness. I'm not sure what the world means but I'm going to fill it with kindness and love not more hurt and meanness.





No comments: