Went to bed late. Woke up early. Excitement for the day off? the coming snow storm? Getting Christmas stuff down ?!?! Weather guy says we haven't seen a snow storm like this since 5 years ago on Presidents' Day. We'll see.
I read the first 5 chapters of Revelation and took notes this time. Clearer with our recent Bible study conversations. Sitting at the table with Bible, coffee, pad of paper and candle is a great way to celebrate a day off. The snow is coming down...
I've been trying to keep up with my scrapbooking as the year progresses so cleaning up some past events this February.
Hubs made french toast while he and the boy wile away the morning watching fishing videos. Me- planner videos. Them- guys fishing.
I was stunned to hear Harbor stopped at the outlets with his father and went into the Kate Spade store to pick out a dress for Emma for her birthday. Stunned. We raised this kid right. And by we I mean me, Yo and mom. Wow. Stunned.
I read the first 5 chapters of Revelation and took notes this time. Clearer with our recent Bible study conversations. Sitting at the table with Bible, coffee, pad of paper and candle is a great way to celebrate a day off. The snow is coming down...
I've been trying to keep up with my scrapbooking as the year progresses so cleaning up some past events this February.
Hubs made french toast while he and the boy wile away the morning watching fishing videos. Me- planner videos. Them- guys fishing.
I was stunned to hear Harbor stopped at the outlets with his father and went into the Kate Spade store to pick out a dress for Emma for her birthday. Stunned. We raised this kid right. And by we I mean me, Yo and mom. Wow. Stunned.
No comments:
Post a Comment