Monday, October 20, 2014

Be NICE

I think we should be able to choose classes as adults:
mythology (it comes up all the time!)
budgeting
balancing life
meal planning
how to talk to a teenager without getting the stink eye

Everyday I am reminded of how it all comes down to nice people. It does. I need to be surrounded by people who are giving each other support and the benefit of the doubt. Mean people stink- big time. Why do you want that kind of negativity out there? Don't throw around meanness. Kindness is free. If you feel hate toward another human being, if you want to get even or posture to get the advantage- who are you? It says more about you than about the person you are directing that toward. Just because you hold the power to make a decision doesn't mean you should mess with that. That crap will come back to you- or it should. I don't want to spend my time planning how to mess with somebody, how to show someone how much power I have, how important I am. I don't need to. Do you?


No comments: