At the Apple Barn...
Do you make your own applesauce? no.
What's in this? apples.... onions....noooo
5 min farts
hot air balloon
After 3 wineries you get a free wine glass after 5 you get a free stemless wine glass. Margaret says I want them today!!!
Free wine glasses are in the car.
Sometimes I just feel inadequate with the amount of products Yo uses and I don't. - Margaret
Super 8 motel... Yo- The shower is made for a troll.
Do you make your own applesauce? no.
What's in this? apples.... onions....noooo
5 min farts
hot air balloon
After 3 wineries you get a free wine glass after 5 you get a free stemless wine glass. Margaret says I want them today!!!
Free wine glasses are in the car.
Sometimes I just feel inadequate with the amount of products Yo uses and I don't. - Margaret
Super 8 motel... Yo- The shower is made for a troll.
No comments:
Post a Comment