Monday, August 11, 2014

Dwindling

Summer is dwindling down to nothing but I've decided I'm not going to let it.
Things I can still do once school starts to make summer last....

walk the dogs
swim with the dogs
SUP
kayak
read books and magazines on the pontoon
porch: put cushions/tablecloth/lights out, sit/read, facebook/instagram/pinterest
put the hammock in the back yard and read in it
fix summer food and drinks

Thursday Bub went with me to Yo's pool and the family gathered for some end of summer fun. Of course he conned me into taking him to Dick's to buy lures for his HS fishing tourney and Plato's to just look for shoes. He found stuff. Huh. Surprising. We also went to Walmart to pick up snacks and drinks for him to take.

Saturday I participated in Cincinnati's Color Run with 3 friends. Afterward we ate at The Tin Roof with what seemed to be the rest of the runners. Great place with quesadillas and nachos.



No comments: