Hitting the Summertime Plan hard today with cinnamon/honey water, porch devotion, porch yoga and now onto laundry, dishes and such.
Sam came yesterday afternoon and his parents just picked him up. Once again people are amazed at the amount of 'stuff' I have. Books especially. I know I need to pare down some with the stuff but it is much harder done than said. I craft, I collect, I have too much stuff. Working on that. And the projects that just are eyesores... driveway, suburban parked, pool table clutter. It's there and it needs to go away.
today's goals...
stick with plan
clean off desk and paperwork
pay bills
watched an Inspector Lewis episode
Sam came yesterday afternoon and his parents just picked him up. Once again people are amazed at the amount of 'stuff' I have. Books especially. I know I need to pare down some with the stuff but it is much harder done than said. I craft, I collect, I have too much stuff. Working on that. And the projects that just are eyesores... driveway, suburban parked, pool table clutter. It's there and it needs to go away.
today's goals...
stick with plan
clean off desk and paperwork
pay bills
watched an Inspector Lewis episode
No comments:
Post a Comment