Sunday, February 24, 2013

Take my heart

Finished Take My Heart Oh God. Nice daily devotional by various authors with daily inspirational quotes. Took a little over a year for me. I'm working on having literal daily devotionals since in the past it has been more like every couple of days devotionals.
Spent yesterday with a long ago friend thrifting, enjoying Panera, trying Hot Head Burritos for the first time. If I lived closer to Panera I would be there more often than Starbucks. The caramel latte was delish and the atmosphere was cozy.
Thrifting brought about another DVF silk dress, a plaid vintage suitcase, another thermos- this one plastic plaid but in really good shape and .69$. Good day. Then home to put pics in sleeves, start laundry and continue sorting books into Shelfari, Reading List and Reading List of Dates. It's so nice to think we have yet another day off. AND spring break is less than 4 weeks away. I'm focusing on
5am starting the routine, water, workout, eating less and moving more, cleaning and organizing, walking the dogs and generally getting back on track with that darn routine.
Cleaned out my email and came across these pics from back in Sept crafting at Yo's on crafternoon :)




Been printing alot of printables from Pinterest.

Now watching the Oscars and finishing up cleaning up my iPhoto albums, Walgreens/Snapfish uploads and what I've printed scrapped and missed. 
Love having a laptop to watch tv, check Facebook/ Pinterest, and multitask.  

No comments: