I've become one of 'those' people. People who have a neglected blog. Here's to fixing that...
I finished reading
The Happiness Project
and listening to
The Cat Who Knew a Cardinal #12. I recently listened to #13 Moved a Mountain and #14 Who Wasn't There (not a favorite) so that means on to # 15 The Cat Who Went into the Closet. Time to order on Brown County's share site.
Spent way too much time today working on iPhoto and Walgreens and Kodak. Too much.
I finished reading
The Happiness Project
and listening to
The Cat Who Knew a Cardinal #12. I recently listened to #13 Moved a Mountain and #14 Who Wasn't There (not a favorite) so that means on to # 15 The Cat Who Went into the Closet. Time to order on Brown County's share site.
Spent way too much time today working on iPhoto and Walgreens and Kodak. Too much.
Bub's coming back from hunting and we talk about his clothing costs compared to mine. His are more $$$.
Chaperoned a homecoming dance. Bub helped the DJ after which we spent hours in the ER for lymph node blood poisoning thingy.
Which made me dis the diet and eat at IHOP at 4:30am.
Trip to Columbus for the biannual sale at One More Time. Not so good sale so saved some money.
Huge ice/snow storm hit while we were there and huge car pile ups in Cincy like none we've ever seen.
Dad checking out the other side of the fire in the Cafe we were lunching at.
Post lunch pre dinner snack in the car after checking out a cool grocery beside the thrift store.
Full retail. Look don't purchase.
Cool new restaurant at Easton.
Tea Party during Enrichment. The nurse ran the show I just helped and of course shared some website info.
the girls happily sporting our tea hats
Scrapbook weekend at the Butterworth Girl Scout camp. Awesomeness.
Mom found some old photos of me.
The leader lady acting crazy.
Glad to be home after...
Yuck! What in the world Marina!
No comments:
Post a Comment