Sunday, October 7, 2012

September loves

Wow this work thing is exhausting!
Let's just pretend it's still summer and sit out on the back porch.



That's the rest of August and now on to September...

 Started on another library website. I mean it is 2012 and maybe this time it will work.
 Taking down the old...
 Squeezing the last bits of warm porch days, even if it is raining.
 Visited the Smith's for Grandma Bunch's birthday. Planned on swimming. Crafted indoors instead since it rained. All day.

 Bub is catching up with Aunt Yo
 We made lots of pinterest recipes...


 the birthday girl with bub's and papaw
 the whole crowd
 my work outfits need an overhaul
 everyday stella and marina try to convince us to leave them inside

 she tries to convince us she is lowkey

 I tried a new hairstyle. The hubs was not impressed.
 Pinterest football nails

 Celebrated G.'s birthday with a new scrabble game for her and dinner at LaRosa's.
 Caught Bub's reading. For fun.





 Friday B lunch boys v. girls. I made this better than sex chex mix. Yep that's what its called. 

I love this tree. Everyday. I love that it looks like Fido.
Finishing up the fishing season... Harbor won Angler of the Year.
 Bub and Tristan got to fish with Matt Maupin's dad Keith.
 They won the day's tournament too.
Traveled south for a funeral. Bubs is officially taller than Aunt Penny.
 Had a yard sale and dad was my best customer.




 Here's Aunt Penny reading from her funeral card album. She keeps them and sorts them by church. 



No comments: