Monday, October 29, 2012

Ending October

Sipping Twining's Classics Earl Gray tea
Watching Bill Cunningham a documentary and Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
Pondering why people who aren't on Facebook always have an opinion about how no one wants to know what your eating, drinking, and watching....
I ENJOY IT!

Getting excited for the upcoming Pinterest party I've been invited to. Made a board for it and all...

Boys went fishing today, then returned the boat apparently not agreeing it was warm enough to fish.

Lunch with another coach and his wife. He complained she plays games on her computer all evening and she replied, "What else am I supposed to do? There's nothing to do."
I've never uttered those words....
clean my house, scrapbook all my pics and memorabilia, organize my books, read all my books, make more crafts, paint, sew, make more cards, make jewelry, pinterest, facebook, blog crawl...

More from the math department bow tie Tuesdays. This one hand made by Hubs.
 Lovely Lorelei at Autumn


 Sauerkraut Festival crazy crowds
 Papaw 'watching' the purchases.
 Bubs enjoying the weather
 The girls enjoying the weather
 Books by the Banks Gillian Flynn author of Gone Girl
 Eating afterward. We went for the corned beef and pickles.
 I could take this picture a thousand times!

 Grandma made us some pumpkin roll up/whoopie pies. Delicious!
 I kept taking this from the girls telling them it was a decoration not a toy... finally letting them have it.
 Moving this upstairs so as to not further horrify the child in front of his visiting friends. Yes I painted it. I am human. And not old and crockety.
 The winner of last night's festivities... Napolian Dynamite!

 Oh were you sitting here? I thought you went to the RR and so I just...
 Fine. Go ahead. Take your seat back.

Commenting on Facebook in response to Cinci Enquirer's support of a candidate.
I don't understand why a newspaper makes a stance. I look to newspapers to report unbiased news not tell me how to vote. Give me facts and editorials written by reports and citizens. Either candidate you chose you are turning the other candidate's supporters off so how is this beneficial to a newspaper?



No comments: