Sunday, May 6, 2012

Yard Saling

Lorelei yard sales were yesterday. Some scores: books, DVD's, a wooden bowl, acorn ornaments, clothing, a Bybee pitcher, dishtowels, a Grolsch bottle, necklace, a halloween rug, a little birdcage, and a lighter.
The lighter is a Ronson Queen Anne Lighter I bought for a quarter. It's worth 15-60$.
Bub scores 2 chairs for his room, a safe and a pocket knife.
I really enjoy going with him. He called late the night before to ask if we were going early the next morning. We've been running in different directions lately.
Prom was last night at Newport Aquarium. An awesome location!
We ate at Mitchell's Fish Market for dinner. Hubs took Bubs to his fishing tourney so I went with some friends. There was a photo booth with props. We went to Jefferson Hall afterward and it was really fun. Danced till the wee hours of the morning.

No comments: