We are almost there. Back to focusing on catching up and then moving forward. Although we only have 2 student days left, we have another official day then a few more until my graduation duties. So another week really then I'm outta here.
I've fallen behind because, well, we've been busy...
I've fallen behind because, well, we've been busy...
took a field trip to the Rumpke landfill
one of the last fires of the season
hail storm in April
the girls have fallen into a routine
Moving into May
Hub's was unable to make it to prom so a friend asked me to accompany him and our other couple friends. We ate at the fish house prior to prom then went to the club upstairs for drinks, music and dancing afterward. Good times.
Bub's taking Stella's pics
Another friend turned 30 and we christened a friend who is now DJing.
Mother's Day we ate at The Belgium Waffle place downtown and then I took in a show at the Aronoff- Les Miserables
Bub's introduced me to CamWow
Stella gave me a snuggle for Mother's Day
the boys capped it off with coffee and donuts
Bub's had a final quiz bowl of the year
then bubs turned 14 and chose to eat at Terry's turf... goofy boys
fried cheese? yes please!
we went back to Yo's and the boys hung out in the hot tub while I visited with the visitors
again with their favorite pose
yesterday's wedding here at the lake
and we ended the day taking Stella out for her first ride
where she took her favorite spot
today i spent the afternoon like such...
never thee mind the problems of tomorrow as we wile away today
No comments:
Post a Comment