I am so looking forward to springtime but I love fall and winter clothing. Is there anything more comfortable than my gray thrifted hoody sweater? I think not. But I'm getting itchy to get into the garden. March has snuck up on me. I carried my bright red patent Tusk purse all February and wore my pink Odille tapestry coat but now it's March and what do I have that's green?
I bought Where Women Create by Jo Packham at JoAnn's today and it has a wonderful layout on Paula Best one of our favorite artist at Stampaway each year.
Tomorrow is March 1st so I'm renewing my resolve because that is what spring is all about right?
New eating plan: 64 oz. of water/ Breakfast=whole wheat toast with natural pb and jelly or egg salad, milk/ Lunch= salad or vegetable soup/ Dinner= meat, veggies, brown rice/ 2 snacks of fruit, nuts, cheese, tea, a Coke Zero with Vanilla.
New exercise plan:30 minutes on the treadmill at 4mph. 30 minutes of walking Marina in the evening. 15 minutes of Wii., 25 push ups, 50 crunches, 5 minutes working on 1 pull up.
And those nails... yikes!
Tomorrow's immediate plan is cleaning this house back up after a few weeks of neglect...
No comments:
Post a Comment