I am 44 years old but sometimes I still feel like a little kid when I get my feelings hurt. I talked with some good friends about a situation and they whole heartedly agree with me that my feelings are justified and all but want to take out the people who hurt me.... I'm blessed. I truly, truly am.
Several times they alluded to the fact that it was a pleasure and a privilege to be out to dinner with me and spend time with me. It warms my soul.
Before leaving I reminded myself that these people love me and I need to ask them about their lives, their jobs, their kids. I want them to know I care about them and sometimes I'm so worn out and tired and distracted that I don't pay enough attention to other people. Summertime is here. I'm catching up on my sleep and my house and my paperwork and I have no excuse.
Several times they alluded to the fact that it was a pleasure and a privilege to be out to dinner with me and spend time with me. It warms my soul.
Before leaving I reminded myself that these people love me and I need to ask them about their lives, their jobs, their kids. I want them to know I care about them and sometimes I'm so worn out and tired and distracted that I don't pay enough attention to other people. Summertime is here. I'm catching up on my sleep and my house and my paperwork and I have no excuse.
No comments:
Post a Comment