First 2 days of school.... work days, but a baptism for sure.
Talked to an administrator today who sees the future of education way different than I do. Yikes.
People do not change. Maybe that's why I wonder if I will. Adults come in say they know I'm busy too and then continue to ask for something right now that can wait.
Love the teenager. He has made a bad choice and he is suffering for it. Painful to watch.
Gonna miss Summer Sonics....
Talked to an administrator today who sees the future of education way different than I do. Yikes.
People do not change. Maybe that's why I wonder if I will. Adults come in say they know I'm busy too and then continue to ask for something right now that can wait.
Love the teenager. He has made a bad choice and he is suffering for it. Painful to watch.
Gonna miss Summer Sonics....
No comments:
Post a Comment