The boys just got home and then realized they were leaving my truck on empty for me tomorrow so they headed back out.
Hubs always asks if I need a drink from Kiley's because we both share an affinity for really cold pop and we don't really keep it in the house. I said no thanks. Then Bub came back in and said they have this really good looking cappuccino with a long name. He thinks it would be tasty. I told him sure, I'll take a small. He drove them there. In the dark. This scares me silly.
Hubs always asks if I need a drink from Kiley's because we both share an affinity for really cold pop and we don't really keep it in the house. I said no thanks. Then Bub came back in and said they have this really good looking cappuccino with a long name. He thinks it would be tasty. I told him sure, I'll take a small. He drove them there. In the dark. This scares me silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment