Ahh saturday...
coffee pot on
the boys are going fishing
I'm going to straighten things up
homegrown chicken delivered to me in the library yesterday by a former student is now cooking in the kitchen this morning and it smells fabulous... eggs delivered Sunday from a local farm were dinner last night... I like how my year towards more local eating is progressing
Facebook, Pinterest, Blogspot roll
packing for SPRING BREAK!!
putting things back in their place, laundry, dishwasher
coffee pot on
the boys are going fishing
I'm going to straighten things up
homegrown chicken delivered to me in the library yesterday by a former student is now cooking in the kitchen this morning and it smells fabulous... eggs delivered Sunday from a local farm were dinner last night... I like how my year towards more local eating is progressing
Facebook, Pinterest, Blogspot roll
packing for SPRING BREAK!!
putting things back in their place, laundry, dishwasher
No comments:
Post a Comment